Yes the Karma has finally come!!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Lindsnh, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Lindsnh

Lindsnh Companion

Jan 19, 2009

My ex the one I dated for 8 years, the one who would never commit to marraige...the one who dumped me a year ago out of the blue for a girl who was awful...(lost custody of her child b/c of neglect and drugs amongst other things) The one who broke my heart just texted me to say....."Well you should be happy b/c _____just dumped me for no reason.....I wanted to say hahahahah!!! Thats what you get!! Now that I am over him, I hope he doesnt start bugging me! Now only if we get a snow day tomorrow life will be great!!:lol:

3. bonneb

bonneb Fanatic

Jan 19, 2009

You should just ignore him and say a prayer of thanks that you got out when you did!!

Don't let him start bugging you! If he contacts you again you should text him and say "Sorry for your heartache, but please don't text me anymore."

4. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Jan 19, 2009

:down:Yeah, sometimes we can get caught up as the "rebound girl" when the relationship they wanted doesn't work out. A guy tried that with me but is probably alone right now because neither one of us wants him now!!:lol::thumb:

5. Hoot Owl

Hoot Owl Aficionado

Jan 19, 2009

bonneb is perfectly correct, if he continues don't respond back.

6. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Jan 19, 2009

Even without the snow day, you're in a good place!!

7. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Jan 19, 2009

Frankly, I'm surprised he texted you at all to let you know this bit of info. If I were you, I'd text back, "Good for you a$$hole!" but then I'd never ever respond to anything else he does ever again. If he visits you, don't answer it. If he shows up at a location where you are, completely ignore him.