Wordpress web design teachers please help me find out best cost range

Discussion in 'Other Tests' started by Pymn, Apr 29, 2020.

?

Can you learn Wordpress by self-study?

1. Yes I can.

2. No I can not!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pymn

Pymn New Member

Apr 29, 2020

Hello

I want to know if there is any price range for wordpress web design classes.

A freind of mine is going to teach some one on Wordpress and I need to know how much should she charge for that teaching session.

The session is aprox. 3 months, bi-daily.

Thanks

3. RainStorm

RainStorm Phenom

Apr 29, 2020

Pymn,
    I've been a teacher in the US for almost 20 years. I've never heard of a school using WordPress. I've never actually even heard of WordPress, until I just looked it up now on the internet. How is it used by classroom teachers and administrators?

Mostly, on this forum, you will meet classroom teachers -- mostly in the US and Canada (some in the UK and Mexico) who teach in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade. There are some others, but this is the majority.

I'm not sure you will get much of a response to your poll here.

4. tchr4vr

tchr4vr Companion

Apr 29, 2020

Wordpress is ridiculously easy, and frankly, I don't think anyone should pay anyone to learn it. You can put together a moderately nice looking web page in 10 minutes. Why anyone would need 3 months of classes to learn it is beyond me. If they really want to learn web design, then that's different, but Wordpress is not the way to do it.