Which vaccine did you get? Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Pisces, Mar 25, 2021.

1. miss-m

miss-m Groupie

Jan 14, 2022

I didn’t do well with the being-stuck-at-home part of remote learning, but man. The pace and schedule was so much better. Plus like… my best teaching and lessons were last year while remote. I hate that I needed to leave for my mental health, but I miss how much freedom I had for teaching last year.

2. whizkid

whizkid Connoisseur

Jan 14, 2022

Netflix?

3. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Jan 18, 2022 at 8:50 AM

I brought my Kindle. And I'm going through old files and such. My Keurig is getting a workout!

whizkid likes this.
  4. waterfall

waterfall Virtuoso

Jan 18, 2022 at 5:45 PM

Long term I know working from home wouldn't be good for my mental health. I live alone and need to see people and actually have reason to get ready in the morning, haha. But those little remote "breaks" last year were perfect and I miss them so much. The longest we had was about 6 weeks remote.

I thought for SURE we'd see maybe a week or so remote this month with staffing shortages, with how contagious this variant supposedly is. I knew it wouldn't be long, but at least a little break. Well, IDK if we've all already had it and didn't know it, or there's a magic protective barrier over my school, but we continue to have 0 staff cases and fewer students out than in December. So, remote isn't happening ever again.