Where Did Summer Go??

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by WindyCityGal606, Aug 7, 2014.

1. WindyCityGal606

WindyCityGal606 Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2014

This summer I....

It goes by too fast! Still, I was pretty proud of the things I was able to get to. There are still a few remaining that I'll have to push to next summer though.
    How about you?

Did do!
    1. got back into the gym
    2. Went to family reunion
    3. jet skied for the first time!!!:woot:

Didn't Do
    1. road trip out west
    2. lose ten pounds :)lol:)
    3. take tennis lessons

3. ECE ABC

ECE ABC Comrade

Aug 7, 2014

I still have almost 3 weeks left so I am hoping to possibly do more than I have...

Things I did!

Redecorated & rearranged my home office, finally!

Started back on my low carb lifestyle...lost 10 lbs so far:):):)

Spent as lot of time with my mom before she went back to Italy.

Sitting out on my deck almost everyday; eating lunch, relaxing, reading------which I wanted to do! I got through all my new decorating magazines!

Have been cooking more than I thought I would this summer...a lot of seafood & veggies...its also saving me money not going out to eat that much, since I am on such a tight budget...my money is starting to run out!!!!

Next few weeks...

I hope to get together with 2 of my friends for lunch that I haven't had a chance to see yet and spend some time at the pool in my condo complex..its actually been too cold..its been in the 70's which I love but not pool weather.

I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Aug 7, 2014

I know right? It always zips by. Not to rub it in, but I have no job to commute to until probably at least next June, 2015, if that. I hope to mainly reinvent myself physically (as in getting into shape).

I worry about my elderly parents though, especially my Dad. I worry that he may not live long enough to see 3 major life events for me.