Last Friday morning, the school told me they were sending one. I haven't gotten it yet and am concerned. Should I call them tomorrow to see? Additional info: Yesterday afternoon on their job app website, my status was updated to hired. Also, if they decided not to send one (i.e. hire me), would they contact me?