You all have been very helpful in regard to my questions about getting a new job, but I have just one more. I did get a job in another district for next year, and the contract has been signed. Now I just need to inform my current district that I will not be returning. Our official deadline to do this is in July. Would it be more appropriate to wait until then, sometime around the last week of school, or should I let my district know ASAP? I feel like it would be more professional to let them know ASAP so that they can prepare longer to hire someone to fill my current position, but could there be any "politics" that would make doing this a bad idea?