After months of failed interviews at schools I wasn't really crazy about to begin with, I just interviewed at two amazing high schools...and I kicked butt at both of the interviews (one of them was my alma mater!). I may be getting ahead of myself, but I have a good feeling that I will be offered the position from both schools. I definitely prefer School A to School B, but School B is in more of a rush and will most likely offer me the position before School A. How can I hold off School B until I know for sure what School A's decision is? Thanks!