What to watch on Netflix?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Em_Catz, Aug 1, 2014.

1. TamiJ

TamiJ Virtuoso

Aug 5, 2014

It´s so good! I have just a few episodes left of season two. I really put off watching the show because I didn´t think I would like it...Gee, half way through the first show I was already addicted!

2. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Aug 5, 2014

I think I have 2 more episodes of OITNB to watch.
    I'm almost done with season 3 of The Killing. I keep watching because it's bugging me not to know who the killer is! Poor Bullet...I was rooting for her :(

3. sue35

sue35 Habitué

Aug 5, 2014

So I started Scandal and really like it! But I got impatient and was reading the episode guides for seasons 2 and 3 and it seems like it gets really dark and maybe violent? I am the biggest wimp when it comes to violence and torture. Truly, I haven't seen a single violent movie, it's that bad.

So does Scandal get violent? Yes, I know it's on network TV but still. Can a wimp get through it?

4. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Aug 5, 2014

I'm thinking of starting Scandal after I'm done with the ones i'm currently watching. As you can see, I need a hobby LOL

5. WindyCityGal606

WindyCityGal606 Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2014

Finally! Someone else who feels The Killing drags out their stories too much! I watched the first season then fast forwarded through the second one and still didn't feel like I missed much...:lol: I cannot see giving up any time to watch season 3. :whistle:

6. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Aug 6, 2014

Season 3 is a new case but somewhat part of an old case that they talked about previously. I just had to finish season 2 to find out who the killer was because it was bugging me LOL I really want to send the female detective some chapstick. They have closeups of her face and the poor girl needs some help! :lol: