Wow! I did not expect a response from an interview this quickly! The p has called back and left a message for me to call back. I am sure it is to offer a position as she called my references today. However, I have another interview 2morrow in a district that's kinda hard to get into. Wondering if I should call her back or wait until after tomorrow's interview. I don't want to say yes and then also get offered the other job if things go well. Not sure what to do. Any advice?