What site "houses" your webpage?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by MandaNicole01, Aug 7, 2007.

1. MandaNicole01

MandaNicole01 Habitué

Aug 7, 2007

This is a repost from the elementary forum but I figured I'd get more responses in this forum.

I had to create a webpage using frontpage for one of my graduate classes. My school's systems operator (who doesn't really know what she is doing) deleted it! I put it back on the web and she has deleted part of it yet again! Well, the class is now over and I don't really care about my previous site...however, I'd like to have a webpage for my class this year. I was thinking of getting a site and just having her hyperlink it from the school site so she didn't have access to delete any part of it! I've found teacher web and I heard scholastic has an easy homepage for teachers...what site do you use to "house" your webpage? I'm willing to pay for it...I just want to choose one where I can still be creative with the layout. I didn't see any samples of scholastic webpages...anyone care to share?

3. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 7, 2007

We have to have ours housed on the district server.

4. sundrop

sundrop Cohort

Aug 7, 2007

Could you call a local Internet Service Provider and see if they would be willing to let you have some space for free since it is for school? That is how we put our page on the web.