what should I talk to my team about? (meet and greet today)

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by Em_Catz, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr3teacher

gr3teacher Phenom

Aug 3, 2014

It depends completely on the tone of voice the original comment was made in. If it was said in an offhand, obvious-joke sort of way, I'd expect a team member to just laugh it off.

2. Em_Catz

Em_Catz Devotee

Aug 4, 2014

Exactly. Thanks for being reasonable about this. We have a difference of opinion, and I appreciate that instead of going back and forth, we can agree to disagree and not get petty about it.

Excellent response. And I truly mean that. Everyone doesn't have a sense of humor, but they certainly have an opinion. And yes a2z, I'm talking directly to and about you. I didn't accept your apology because it wasn't sincere. And yup, I decided to be sarcastic with you because that seems to be the language you're most comfortable with.

3. Em_Catz

Em_Catz Devotee

Aug 4, 2014

PS: I have no interest in going back and forth with you a2z because it's obvious you're enjoying the drama. Feel free to quote this, though you don't have to worry about it changing because I'm bowing out of this thread. Going back and forth with you is a waste of my time. I can't speak for yours. :lol:

So long, farewell, adieu and good night. :rolleyes:

4. a2z

a2z Virtuoso

Aug 4, 2014

Believe what you want, Em. I was sincere in my apology. You don't want to believe that, it is fine.

I really was sorry we don't communicate well and that I seem to find difference in many of your posts. I can't make you believe it was sincere. Oh, well. Good night to you too.

I hope your dealings with the team go better throughout the year, and you don't have trouble with the other teacher that spoke up.

5. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Aug 4, 2014

Closed at the request of the OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.