I had an interview last Monday for a reading position. The P couldn't tell me when exactly they would be making a decision because the current teacher hadn't given her formal notice and that was holding things up. He told me that nothing could be done until she gave notice and it was approved by the board - they had a board meeting last Tuesday. He said it could be a week or it could be sometime in August before he knows if he can hire anyone. I've already sent thank you's to everyone I interviewed with but I'm wondering if I should do something else also, like send a letter expressing my interest and maybe my brochure? Should I wait another week or so to send it (since my interview was last week)? I really want this position but I don't want to bug the P. I've heard from another teacher in the district that he doesn't like to be bothered but I want him to know how much I want this position! What would you do?