I was teaching in an Abbott preschool and got fired. I've been applying like crazy. I've gotten a lot of interviews, but never get the job. I applied to a few local daycares. I was on an interview today and got an offer for a daycare job. However, the pay is only 12 an hour with limited benefits and no paid holidays. I know it's better than nothing, but I wonder if I take it now am I messing up my chances to get a better job before September? I know can't take time off for awhile. What would you do? I still have a few weeks to "decide", because I can't start until my finger printing results come back and my appointment is in June.