What Praxis 2 is easiest to pass?

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by teacher girl, May 2, 2010.

1. teacher girl

teacher girl Comrade

May 2, 2010

I was wondering what praxis 2 might be the easiest to pass for me? I know that some people are better than others at certain things- but out of curiousity, I was wondering which one was the easiest- I live in VA where the test scores/requirements are astronomical (lol)??? if that helps..

3. MsMar

MsMar Fanatic

May 2, 2010

I'd imagine it really depends on where your interest lie. My dh did amazing well on the technology one and thought it was super easy but he has a degree in computer science. I'm guessing a history buff would find the history one way easier than I would. Personally I found the Family and Consumer Science one easy and I have not taken FACS related course work other than nutrition. But I know people who failed it three times and then gave up. So it was easy to me, but clearly not for all.

So I guess what I'm saying is, the "easy" one for you will probably be the one you have interest in.

4. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

May 2, 2010

What are you planning to teach? I would imagine that would determine which test you take-- you'll want to prove proficiency in the area in which you'll be teaching.

5. Pisces_Fish

Pisces_Fish Fanatic

May 2, 2010

I thought 0012 was really easy. 0014, not as much (4 essays.) But as Alice said, the Praxis you take will depend on your area of certification.