What Do YOU Want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Marci07

Marci07 Devotee

Dec 21, 2010

I met my husband through an online dating site and also my SIL and we both found a great match.

2. mrachelle87

mrachelle87 Fanatic

Dec 21, 2010

Well add two more to the Christmas mix...my aunt and her wonderful boyfriend are coming for the weekend.

I got one of my wishes...my brother in law's son was picked up this weekend to spend the week with my sister and her husband. He is doing great. My sister says everything is wonderful. His mother threw a fit and wasn't going to let him go, but he is 18 and he called his dad and said he wanted to come. Then the ex demanded that he be brought home on the 26th by noon...it is a 6 hour drive one way. The young man called back and said don't worry about it dad, just bring me home when you can. So far, so good. Say a prayer. My brother in law is a good guy, but he will not stand up for himself. But he so wants to have a relationship with his son. His ex finds an excuse everytime he is suppose to come to visit for him not to come. We want him to be a part of our life.

Now for the memories...I am working on the quilt top...we will see if she is excited to get the pieces to make it out of. Merry Christmas!

3. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Dec 21, 2010

I would also love a gal pal to have some girl time. Mostly I would like major makeover on myself to help me handle stress & just being a better person.

4. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Dec 21, 2010

I bought myself an Olympus camera. It's nothing fancy, but I needed one.

5. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Dec 21, 2010

To stay healthy... It seems like a lot of people are getting sick... I would just like a healthy holiday!!!

A little snow would be nice as well.