What do you think about adding visualization to the books?

Discussion in 'Special Interests' started by AnastasiaKys, Dec 21, 2020.

1. AnastasiaKys

AnastasiaKys New Member

Dec 21, 2020

Hello everyone! There is an innovative digital format of books perception called "Cine-books". Have you heard about it before? It's a photo-illustrated story with high quality picture and professional narration which is followed by the full original text. In a nutshell it's a book which can be watched as a movie, listened to and read at the same time. It can be used to grow the interest of students to the literature classes, to create materials in cine-books formats by teachers or students, to involve students in writing reviews to the stories, etc. There are a lot of useful features in this product and you can find the details on the website cine-books(dot)com if you are interested. Please note that cine-books are not considered to be a competitor to traditional books, but are aimed to draw attention to them.
    My goal is to get feedback on cine-books from teachers. So I offer you to try it and to write your opinion or suggestions on this format. We will get an opportunity to improve the cine-books together and to provide really convenient, entertaining and useful educational tool with your feedback. I will also be glad to help if you have any questions.