What do the boards in your classroom have on them?

Discussion in 'Early Childhood Education Archives' started by Myname, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Myname

Myname Comrade

Mar 21, 2006

We have one that we change out with special project on it. And then we have some that are permanent. Like the alphabet. I have an extra board that I need to think of something fun to put on it any ideas?

3. hescollin

hescollin Fanatic

Mar 21, 2006

We have a large calendar on one 4ft by 4 ft board.

4. tina007

tina007 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006

I have a set of accomplishment signs that I use every year. It lets the parents know when their child has mastered objectives. Some of them are : I can write my name, I can count to 20, I know my letter.

5. Miss W

Miss W Phenom

Mar 21, 2006

I actually only have one bulletin board, but have created several around the room. The backs of my cubbies have become bulletin boards. One has our calendar, and the other is one I change to match what we're learning at the time. Right now it has a "On the Road to Success" with a chart on it. When we come back we are doing state testing and it is an incentive for the students to do well. On my actual bb, I had my character chart on there. This is where the students pulled sticks (behavior plan), and added stickers to their personal character charts. I have pulled that off, and put it in another spot. I now have a bb that changes each month. We've been inspired by the 4th & 5th grade teachers to write book summaries. The ones that are completed by my students are put up there. It currently reads "Books are Better Than Gold", with a pot of gold at the bottom and shamrock border surrounding it.