I normally am more of a reader than a poster, but I could use some advice. Here is my brief background info- I graduated in 2005 and am certified in grades 1-8 and have had absolutely no luck finding a teaching job (the market here in Southeastern Wisconsin is absolutely saturated.) Well, I did some interviews recently at some Catholic schools and two of them called me two hours apart! School 1 wants to meet with me later today because they are having a tough time deciding between me and another candidate. School 2 left a message on my voicemail (I am substitute teaching today and am on prep time right now) that they want to offer me the position! Can I call back school 2 later and let them know I received another offer and ask for 48 hours to think about it? School 1 really is my first choice- closer to home, more of a mixture of urban and suburban. School 2 is really nice as well although it is more inner city and is a longer drive. I absolutely loved the staff at both schools that I have met (both had the principal and 2 teachers at the interviews.) Will it look bad for me to ask for more time from school 2 or is that something that is common? Please if someone could let me know asap, it would be great. P.S. I am so excited I am almost shaking!