What are your Favorite TV Shows?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by karlyn, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Nisey

Nisey Companion

Aug 25, 2005

I like Cosby Show and Golden Girls too. Tuesday night is my night to watch Law And Order SVU and Thursdays I like to watch CSI. Of course I think my new favourite show may be that one that has Shemar Moore in it that is coming out soon. Yea! :)

2. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Aug 25, 2005

I love the Gilmore Girls! I also watch Everwood. I like all the Law and Orders too. For some reason I love watching the news and Dateline, Prime Time, Twenty-Twenty and so on. I do like Extreme Home Makeover, American Idol and I will miss American Dreams I really liked that show too.

3. Suburban Gal

Suburban Gal (formerly Elizabeth) Banned

Aug 25, 2005

ER, Law & Order and its spin-offs, Cold Case, Medium, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica (newer series with Edward James Olmos).

I was disappointed with the recent cancellation of Blind Justice. :( It was well-written and Ron Eldard did a fabulous job at portraying blind people in a positive light.

I watch some stuff on Animal Planet too like Animal Animal Precinct, Animal Cops: Detroit, Animal Cops: Houston, Animal Cops: San Francisco, and Miami Animal Police. Jeff Corwin's show is pretty good too.

I miss JAG a lot. That was one of my main staples in television watching when it was on. David James Elliott was leaving at first but then it was cancelled altogether. I guess Elliot truly was JAG and without him it was best to cancel the show. Could never get into NCIS... . But, I do like West Wing.

As you can tell, I like military, medical, and crime drama in addition to Sci-Fi.