Weekend Plans

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TennisPlayer, Nov 13, 2009.

1. TennisPlayer

TennisPlayer Cohort

Nov 13, 2009

1. We should be getting Up and Phoebe in Wonderland tomorrow from Netflix to watch for the first time.

2. I hope to go check out the bazaar of all hand-made things by local seniors.

3. The usual errands- groceries, etc :)

4. Play the Wii to have fun!

5. Go to the gym.

6. Tutor

3. Erin Elizabeth

Erin Elizabeth Groupie

Nov 13, 2009

Oh, I LOVED Up! (Keep a box of Kleenex close by!)

4. MissCeliaB

MissCeliaB Aficionado

Nov 13, 2009

Tonight: bought husband's Christmas present.
    Tomorrow: school fundraiser, errands, music festival, shopping with friends
    Sunday: performing at church, grading, laundry

5. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Nov 14, 2009

The weather's FINALLY been cool lately & it rained in the late morning today.

Sat - Pet expo at a fairgrounds in my area, read & study

Sun - Read & study

6. MrsC

MrsC Multitudinous

Nov 14, 2009

Well, my report cards are due in the office Monday, so my weekend will probably look like this:
    Saturday: marking, grocery shopping (with some extra for my husband to drop off to my son at university later today), laundry, avoid opening the report card program, send some emails, spend some time here, more marking, more laundry
    Sunday: work on reports from 6am-8am, take my daughter to soccer tryouts (she finds out tomorrow whether she has been chosen to the Provincial squad), soccer awards luncheon (Lauren's team will be recognized for their first place finish last season), avoid opening the report card program, plan for next week, email my son, finally open report card program late in the afternoon and finish before I go to bed.

7. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Nov 14, 2009

I don't have very exciting plans. I have to work a few hours at my part time job, clean the house, go shopping, do some other work, and go to a birthday party. My weekend is going to fly by but I'm not going to have too much fun LOL

ETA: I forgot laundry :|

8. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Nov 14, 2009

Go outside & enjoy our nice weather without the bulkiness of snow stuff (Well not for a little while)!!! LOL!!!

9. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Nov 14, 2009

Training till 4:00pm today then relaxing the rest of the weekend :)

I have a mound of essays to grade but nothing to serious..I have gotten fairly quick at grading the essays

10. MissFroggy

MissFroggy Aficionado

Nov 14, 2009

Friday:Unexpectedly went out to drinks with a friend.

Saturday: During the day I will go to a victory rally for a political campaign I worked on, then go swimming and pick up my pottery from Paint the Town that I made as a holiday gift. Then, I am going to dinner with my SO and we are going to karaoke with friends.

Sunday: Lunch with two of my really wonderful friends and their brand new baby.

11. Proud2BATeacher

Proud2BATeacher Phenom

Nov 14, 2009

Saturday
    - Clean, clean and clean some more
    - Grocery shopping
    - Buy things for my Operation Christmas Child presents
    - Buy craft material

Sunday
    - Cooking for the week
    - Prep my data collection sheets for my students
    - Finish planning for the week
    - Get myself in the right state of mind to start my "pre-Christmas" diet and exercise program :(

12. zoey'smom

zoey'smom Cohort

Nov 14, 2009

Friday- We relaxed and did a little cleaning house. Also, we tried to keep warm. The furnace went out in our new house, November 11th and will not be fixed until Monday.

Saturday- We are getting a family picture taken today at 2:00 P.M. I have been wanting one since my daughter was born and she is almost 2 now. My Husband bless his heart made the appointment, earlier this week. It was a birthday present. My birthday was this past Thursday. The problem is I will be running around trying to find last minute things for the picture, like a black tie for my son and a Chicago bears outfit for my daughter. We are doing two settings a formal and casual, with us all wearing Chicago bear outfits, but my daughter has nothing that fits. Plus I still don't know what I will wear.

-We were also thinking about renting UP. Everyone keep saying to have some kleenexes ready. Is this movie appropriate for a three year old? My son has been seeing the advertisements on tv and wants to see it. I really don't know much about it.

Sunday- Going out to eat with my husband. It is for my husbands work, but I am looking forward to getting out and having a good meal. The kids will go to Grandma's.

13. Chrissteeena

Chrissteeena Companion

Nov 14, 2009

Today: Go out to get bagels (which I should probably do pretty soon), Attempt to get laundry started, clean up the apartment, study, study some more, watch a few shows that were recorded this week, study again before passing out.

Tomorrow: Sleep in, study, finish laundry, go food shopping (unless I add it onto my list for today), go to BF's parents house, go shopping @ family day at Sears to get myself some new clothes with his step fathers 20-30% discount, come home and pass out.

14. Dzenna

Dzenna Groupie

Nov 14, 2009

Last night we went to a high school football game.

Today.
    -Walk with a friend from 8 to 9.
    -Hair appointment at 11

Sunday
    -Church
    -My son's baseketball tournament
    -Attend a Rosary for a friend's mom

And in between..... attack piles of laundry, clean house, grocery shopping, and work on Parent/Teacher conference reports

15. monsieurteacher

monsieurteacher Aficionado

Nov 14, 2009

Home reports!

16. Erin Elizabeth

Erin Elizabeth Groupie

Nov 14, 2009

You will need the tissues, not your kids. ;)

I think a three year old would really enjoy Up. It's got some beautiful images and some funny slapstick parts. A small child might not even "get" the sad part, but I guess it depends on the child. There were plenty of kids in the theatre when I saw it.

17. zoey'smom

zoey'smom Cohort

Nov 14, 2009

Thanks. I think we will rent it then.

18. silverspoon65

silverspoon65 Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2009

Friday - Out to dinner at Moe's, then BF worked on his car so I stayed home and watched Annie on tv and started my Christmas card list. I want to get them out early since I have a new address.

Saturday - First Objective - SLEEPING IN!!! Then to Farmer's market for our weekly veg and homemade chicken nuggets and fried vegetables. Then I am was going to do some productive things around the house but I am soooo crampy so I am chilling on the computer and whining instead. :) Getting Tamales tonight for dinner. IF BF is doing car things again I might go see a movie.

Sunday - Running errands and house things, grocery store. Hopefully writing my Christmas letter.

19. silverspoon65

silverspoon65 Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2009

lol. my BF and I were going to start the 2-week Phase 1 of south beach this week, and then I just looked at him and said, um, we can;t do this for 2 weeks. And he was like, why not? And I said, Uhh, Thanksgiving, duh! lol. So we are going to do it for a week instead. lol.

20. MuggleBug

MuggleBug Companion

Nov 14, 2009

Last night was my cousin's wedding, tonight I'm going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra with my husband! Tomorrow is RELAXING...and maybe grocery shopping.

21. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Sep 13, 2012

I've got a 4-day weekend! I'm going to the fair pretty soon!

22. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Sep 14, 2012

Ah, some good movies are out today! I want to see The Possession, Premium Rush, Hit and Run, The Cold Light of Day, Airborne, & Bangkok Revenge.

23. lucybelle

lucybelle Connoisseur

Sep 14, 2012

Three day weekend here! Monday off for Independence Day. The novio and I are heading to the beach. Unfortunately, he doesn't have Monday off so we'll be coming back Sunday.

24. Peregrin5

Peregrin5 Maven

Sep 14, 2012

Saturday - Rock Climbing!
    Grading at Starbucks
    Trying to Plan for Next Week (I tried to stay two weeks ahead, but I'm still just trying to catch up on what I'm doing each day now. @_@)

Sunday
    Grading
    Planning
    Dinner

25. amakaye

amakaye Enthusiast

Sep 14, 2012

It's been a crazy week, so I'm ready for a low-key weekend!
    Saturday:
    Cleaning
    Menu Planning/Grocery Shopping
    Going hiking

Sunday:
    Church
    Relaxing!
    Planning