Weekend Plans?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Apr 26, 2013

Well, I have 14 work days left & I have a 4-day weekend now!

I have to do a 10-page grad school paper due tomorrow night. This one's easy, so I can crank it out, especially with my Dragon dictation software, which is the best thing I've bought since I don't know when! I also need to finish a report for work.

Today, I'm going to my area's Farmer's Market & then onto a Lemon Festival nearby.

I'm winging it the rest of the weekend!

3. amakaye

amakaye Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2013

I have today off, too (we build some snow day make-ups into the schedule, and then have off if we don't need to use them). I baked a cake this morning for a dinner with some friends tonight, then I did done yoga and went for a run. I'm planning to take it easy the rest of the day, but I may tackle a few chores around the house so there's not as much to do tomorrow...

4. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Apr 26, 2013

Tonight my daughter has a softball game, tomorrow is team pictures in the afternoon, and then nothing on Sunday except softball practice.

5. txmomteacher2

txmomteacher2 Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2013

We have a three day weekend. We have a bad weather make up day on Monday. I have so much to do around the house that I really need to stay home and CLEAN! But I have had a very rough couple of weeks so I feel like I need to get out of town and go "where everybody knows my name" (back to my hometown) and visit my friends and family there. Today has not been as nearly as stressful as the stress in my room was absent today. Maybe i stay home and enjoy some sun, and fun here in town.

6. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Apr 26, 2013

Beautiful weather here...spending time outside...running, gardening, BBQ..all with my love.

7. dizzykates

dizzykates Habitué

Apr 26, 2013

It is FINALLY sunny and warm. It was 65 degrees today so we ate on the front porch and DH and I enjoyed some adult beverages out there. It was heaven.
    We are going to put out our patio furniture (heaven help me if it snows again!!!!!), go for a long bike ride and go to the zoo.
    It is going to be magnificent.

8. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

Apr 26, 2013

We are picking up new furniture.

I have some miles to log.

I am going to school to check off a few things on my To Do list. Things are about to get crazy.

:dizzy:

9. DHE

DHE Connoisseur

Apr 26, 2013

Believe it or not we were on Spring Break this week, so I rested last weekend. DH and I took a trip to New Orleans to pick up my two year old GD. Yes, I am a crazy grandmother who spends five of her off days taking care of a two0year old, LOL. I'll bring her back to her mommy tomorrow. Yesterday, I spent five hours at school getting ready for the end of the year.

10. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Maven

Apr 26, 2013

We have a festival this weekend. My goal is to avoid town. I went to the next town for my monthly stock up shopping trip tonight. Working around the house tomorrow. Church & grant writing Sunday.

We have 15 days left. Five are testing. One is field day. Last day is awards programs.

11. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Apr 27, 2013

I never knew of anyone having their spring break so late...even on the board! I'm already out on My 23rd.