Wecome letter! Need hep please!

Discussion in 'General Education Archives' started by Maestra Ita, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Maestra Ita

Maestra Ita Rookie

Jul 12, 2007

I speak Spanish and I really need a good welcome letter for students (in English). Maybe anyone has a real good one that I can go by. Any other cute letter for anything else, like supplies will be appreciated. Thank you!

3. armygirl8894

armygirl8894 Rookie

Jul 12, 2007

Wow, you're from Puerto Rico, that's nice. Anyway, I'm not sure what grade level you need this letter for but I have some websites that you might want to take a look at. The websites are at a kindergarden and 1st grade level but I'm sure you can change them for a different grade. They seem to have a lot of information about what you need. Check them out and maybe this will be some help to you. I think they also give info on back to school supplies and different activities for BTS. Good luck! :) Here are the websites www.littlegiraffes.com/lettertoparents.html and
    www.thevirtualvine.com/BacktoSchool.html

4. Maestra Ita

Maestra Ita Rookie

Jul 13, 2007

Thank you so much! Yes I've being doing my research I just want to do it right. In here everything it's different. Is my first year and besides I will be teaching English to Kinder through Third grade. Obliviously It's difficult because I am not an expert in English. Thank you so much for your help and the other teachers. I have so much ideas from this side, I don't want to be just another English teacher in Puerto Rico I want to be the best. In here we learn how o write and read but we do not learn how to speak English, that's why want to learn in a different way, conversational also.

5. Maestra Ita

Maestra Ita Rookie

Jul 13, 2007

Thank you Armygirl, this sites are great! I can use them in any grade because English it's not our main language and the kids are learning from zero. I really appreciate your help.

6. armygirl8894

armygirl8894 Rookie

Jul 14, 2007

De Nada, Maestra Ita. Para que son amigas, para alludar, no es verda!
    I'm glad I was able to help. If you have any more questions, just ask and I'll see if I can help. Buena suerte! :)