Waiting for the results

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by Ms.Special, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Ms.Special

Ms.Special Rookie

Jul 24, 2007

Hi all,

Now that a few days have passed since we took the CSET-MS, how is everyone doing? Doing something fun? I now can remember what joy it is to actually read for enjoyment. LOL!!!! What is it, about 4 weeks until we find out the results? I go back and forth with myself over if I passed or not (sometimes I think yeah, I did ok, then I think no way--I failed). Does anyone else feel like that????:lol:

I did already decide that if I need to repeat more than 1 section-- I am taking them at different times!

Ms. Special--

3. jen12

jen12 Devotee

Jul 25, 2007

I'm trying not to thing about the pass/no pass question. Now that I'm finished, I don't know what to do with myself. This has been the main fixture in my life since April. Every time I had a free minute, I'd pick up a prep book. Without having to do that, I've been wandering aimlessly around my house for the last few days...

Decompression is hard!

4. jennegirl

jennegirl Rookie

Jul 26, 2007

Pass or not have passed? That is the question. Yes, I too am going over some questions in my head and driving my adorable husband crazy! However, here's some positive thinking. Having never of taken a chemistry class, astonomy, physics, it's been awhile for algebra and biology from where I started at the begining of this journey to where I'm at today. I'm so very proud of myself. I have had to teach myself about everything that we have been tested on. So, am I thinking about this past Saturday? Yes, but more importantly I knew the majority of the questions and I am so proud of myself for the dedication and perseverance that I have put forth for this profession. We should all be proud of ourselves!