Last Friday I went on an interview that I think went pretty well. The P and AP said they'd make a decision by the end of this week so they could recommend to the board on 7/12. I want to email but I am thinking I need to wait until at least tomorrow, right? Again this waiitng is killing me but I'd rather be waiting for the results of an interview than not to have interviewed at all. At least I feel like I have have a chance.