vista print

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by thomps6, Jun 13, 2008.

1. thomps6

thomps6 Companion

Jun 13, 2008

I know there have been a lot of posts on this topic. I looked at the website. Do I just click on the free products tab and order from there? I have read some posts where the products change from time to time. Is there a way to find out the shipping charges or do you need to go through the entire order first? Also, how do you avoid ordering from multiple offers so you get the free items? For a Vista Print newbie, any suggestions or advice? Thanks and enjoy your day!

3. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Jun 13, 2008

Sign up for their mailing list-they will send you lots of great deal-filled e-mails.

They'll tell you your shipping charges before you click the final order button. It's usually under $13.

Only click on links from e-mail under you've placed your order, and then you can order from another e-mail. You'll avoid the charges this way.

4. thomps6

thomps6 Companion

Jun 13, 2008

Thanks for your advice! I read something last week where someone was charged $63.00 and she thought it was only going to be the shipping. I wanted to avoid that hassle.

Jem, btw...I love your website! You have done an incredible amount of work!!

5. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Jun 13, 2008

Ha! Thanks. I'm actually working on my former team teacher's site at the moment. I'm pretty exhausted of working on web sites, but it is really fun to do!

team teacher's site: www.mrsisenegger.com

6. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Jun 13, 2008

Jem, I thinking of doing at site like u suggested to use as backup & a means of organizing. May need ur input if that's alright.

Thom - I've placed 3 orders so far with no glitch. I bought about $120 worth of stuff & only paid $8.93 or so for shipping. Like Jem mentioned you have several opportunities to scrutinize your order & total before you submit for payment.

7. pwhatley

pwhatley Maven

Jun 13, 2008

Thom - to get yourself started, you CAN click on the free things tab and choose your items from there. Then, while you are compiling your order, you can join the mailing list. The whole process is quick and simple. They hardest thing (at least for me) is designing all of my stuff!

8. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Jun 14, 2008

BTW, I got 3 of my stamps last nite along with a sticky note pad & pens. The pens look great! I have not tried my stamps yet since I got home late but everything looked the same as online. From the time I ordered to the time I received it was 8 days --- including weekends.

9. pwhatley

pwhatley Maven

Jun 14, 2008

I got a stamp in the mail yesterday as well. The stamps, while small (which they told us), are great! No bleeding, fuzzyness or anything!

10. snickydog

snickydog Groupie

Jun 14, 2008

Has anyone been hit with extra fees from Vistaprint? I have heard that some people get charged a monthly fee of about $15 that they have to call repeatedly to get removed, but I wanted to see if this is really true... Because the free stuff just seems too good!

11. loves2teach

loves2teach Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2008

you will only get that if you fill out that last page that pops up at the end of your order. I have been ordering from them for 3 years now, and have never had an issue. HTH you!