Vista Print

Discussion in 'General Education' started by leighbball, Jul 17, 2013.

1. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Jul 17, 2013

I know a lot of you miss the free stuff from Vista Print like I do! I just saw a living social deal though that I thought I would pass along- $50 of stuff for $10. There are 7 days left to get it! :)

3. chemteach55

chemteach55 Connoisseur

Jul 17, 2013

I had a Groupon that was $17 for $70 worth of stuff and I do not know if it was because of the Groupon but it told me that I was only allowed to order 2 free products per order.

4. raynepoe

raynepoe Companion

Jul 17, 2013

New teacher......what could/should I order from vista print.... I am going to be a 5th grade reading teacher. I have never thought of ordering stuff from there, what do you guys get?

5. Ted

Ted Habitué

Jul 17, 2013

Thanks for this information, Leigh! :)

Where would I find Living Social? Is that a website?

Sorry for the dumb question. :)

6. Mrs.Giggles

Mrs.Giggles Companion

Jul 17, 2013

I also bought this Groupon. These VistaPrint offers are great deals, but I didn't realize that this offer would discount any of the other sales on the website. This includes discounted prices and free shipping (unless you order $25 more than the Groupon offer). I had my cart filled with quite a few items, but once I put in the code the total went from $71 to $113. :(

However, they do say the stipulations in the fine print, but silly me didn't realize that this also included the everyday "sale prices." Just an FYI.

7. Ms.History

Ms.History Rookie

Jul 17, 2013

I'm also interested in what you guys order from VP!

So far, my only idea is a punch card system for rewards...

8. Mrs.Giggles

Mrs.Giggles Companion

Jul 17, 2013

I just placed an order and I purchased magnets for Back to School night. These magnets include my name, email address, classroom phone number, and how to access Remind 101.

I also purchased 980 personalized address labels. However, I created these to place on the back of my library books saying which classroom library that they belong to.

Something that I'll be purchasing later is a personalized notepad with my name printed on it. I hope this helps!

9. Mrs.Giggles

Mrs.Giggles Companion

Jul 17, 2013

Check out http://www.livingsocial.com

You will be able to sign up and select your location. Each day you will receive local and/or online deals. My deals range from VistaPrint, to restaurants, to massages, to oil changes, to admission to local attractions, etc. These deals are always offered at very steep discounts.

Go ahead and also check out Groupon. It is pretty much the same thing as Living Social.

http://www.groupon.com

10. Maryhf

Maryhf Connoisseur

Jul 17, 2013

I ordered business cards for parents to take at back to school night. I have address labels that identify my classroom library books: From the library of Mrs. F. Please return when finished.
    and address labels to identify my personal belongings.
    My favorites are the car magnets that I use on my whiteboard. One has a class slogan, one is for my daily agenda, one is a title for projects I hang.
    I've also used Vista for invitations for my mother's birthday and my son's graduation party.

11. msmullenjr

msmullenjr Devotee

Jul 17, 2013

12. Ted

Ted Habitué

Jul 17, 2013

Did a Google search and found it. :)

Ended up paying another $15 for my order, but I think I got a lot for the $25 total. :) (that included shipping).

Thanks for this deal, Leigh!

13. Ted

Ted Habitué

Jul 17, 2013

Thanks, Mrs. Giggles! I think I will sign up.

14. raynepoe

raynepoe Companion

Jul 17, 2013

15. Mrs.Giggles

Mrs.Giggles Companion

Jul 17, 2013

These are the magnets that I created.
    [​IMG]

These are the book labels that I created.
    [​IMG]

16. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Jul 17, 2013

I have business cards, small magnets that match the business cards, pens with my name, address labels for school, a small rubber stamp that says "(star pic) This book belongs to leighbball", a poster for my class' participation in our school book club, a large magnet that says "Caution!" for papers with no name on them, postcards that I call "smilegrams" that I send home for positive notes, notepads, post-its, and a t-shirt that says "Leighbball's Reading Super Star!"

Yes, you have to pay full price for the items, but you still get a good deal. And I just saw that there is a promo code for this month= type JULY20 for 20% off!

And you're welcome! I miss the freebies so much, but this doesn't hurt the wallet too much...lol ;)

17. AZMrs.S

AZMrs.S Cohort

Jul 17, 2013

i just used a Groupon that was the 17 for 70. I made no homework passes for birthdays (business cards), A couple of personalized notepads/stickies with my name on them. I made student information postcards for the parents to fill out at open house. I found a cute graphic online that was all about the different types of words you need to capitalize (proper nouns) so I made that a poster. I also made a missing assignment notepad.
    I also ordered some stamps to stamp my books with (This book belongs to Mrs. S.) and a stamp that says: Homework! Please complete tonight. Thanks, Mrs. S.
    I got a lot of stuff, but I miss the freebies as well. :)

18. MissVXT

MissVXT Rookie

Jul 17, 2013

These are SO cute! I love the magnet! I can't wait until I have my room # and email address so I can place an order :haha:

19. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Jul 17, 2013

Just be careful about putting your room number on things if you plan to order them to pass out...I've been in 4 different rooms in my school, so I leave that off and just give the info that I know won't change ;)