vista print t-shirts

Discussion in 'General Education' started by mrstchr, Jul 1, 2008.

1. mrstchr

mrstchr Rookie

Jul 1, 2008

What are you putting on the t-shirts that you are making? Are they for use in your classroom or personal ones?

3. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Jul 1, 2008

I'm making super sleuth t-shirts that kids will get when they hit 100 questions on our extra credit research project.

4. DreamToTeach

DreamToTeach Companion

Jul 1, 2008

I was doing the same as Jem, but then they kept charging me a design fee and I don't want to pay it. But, I want all the shirts to be the same. So I don't know. I may forget the t-shirt idea. BTW, they are very nice.

5. Missy99

Missy99 Connoisseur

Jul 1, 2008

I got the one that had an ecology-looking logo on it and had "TEAM MY LAST NAME HERE" with "Math & Science" printed under the logo.

I'll wear it on days when we do special science projects.

6. BethMI

BethMI Cohort

Jul 1, 2008

I only ordered one, figured I could give it to a kid to wear for a day who has displayed awesome behavior, effort, responsibile...and they can bring it back shortly after laundering. It says "V.S.P. Very Special Person" and then "Mrs. ___'s Class"

7. RainStorm

RainStorm Phenom

Jul 1, 2008

My says "I'm a Super Reading at XYZ Elementary School" and I'll use it as an AR prize for the student with the most points during a contest. I also ordered a hat with the same design and message -- for the same purpose.

8. shasha379

shasha379 Devotee

Jul 1, 2008

Mine just has my name, school name, and our motto. I have another one in my cart that says fifth graders rock, but I don't know if I'm going to purchase it or not.

9. cMcD

cMcD Groupie

Jul 1, 2008

I got 3 that say "It's My Birthday!". I got 2 with the birthday cake and 1 with the soccer ball. I'll let them wear them on their birthday if they want.

10. SnoopyTeacher

SnoopyTeacher Companion

Jul 1, 2008

I did some with the school name and did like cMcD's birthday ones! I did do one for my son with golf. Those are impossible to find in the store with the sports stuff.

11. pwhatley

pwhatley Maven

Jul 1, 2008

I ordered one that has the silhouette of a head in which the brain is kind of illuminated and purple-y. On it, I put the following words:
    A gifted teacher is as rare

as a gifted doctor,

and makes far less money.

I also ordered a couple for my 2 year old grandson - they're way too big, but he can wear them to sleep in when he's here I guess! LOL

The shirts are great. They do charge for some of the larger sizes, though. Seems like it was only a couple of dollars.

12. wikteacher

wikteacher Rookie

Jul 1, 2008

I made one for the three members of our first grade team that says: I (heart) First Grade! on the front and has our last name and school name on the back. They are SO cute! :)

13. scienceteach82

scienceteach82 Cohort

Jul 1, 2008

I made a shirt for my mom...lol...with my dog's pic on it...hahahaaha

14. MS Candy

MS Candy Comrade

Jul 1, 2008

I made 2 for birthday's....
    I was thinking of giving students a choice...a birthday tee, hat or pen....not quite sure yet..........
    I don't like the idea of sharing clothes, I had a student last year with head lice the entire school year....
    I think it will depend on when the b-days are, I have not seen my class list yet.....if it does not work for this year, I can always try this idea for next school year....just start stocking up now...:haha: