Vista Print question

Discussion in 'General Education' started by peridotylayne, Jul 17, 2008.

1. peridotylayne

peridotylayne Companion

Jul 17, 2008

I know.. I know.. most of us on here are trying NOT to order :lol: BUT I want opinions on an idea.

I want a magnet or a postcard to keep track of my student's multiplication mastery. I'm going to have two different classes in my room (my homeroom and my team teachers class) so I don't know if the magnet will work since someone else will be at the desk throughout the day. I was thinking a postcard would work and they could keep it in their math binder, but then they might lose it. Should I just use a magnet and hope for the best? At least it'll be in one place all day.

3. Pisces_Fish

Pisces_Fish Fanatic

Jul 17, 2008

I'd say magnets, because they have more "cool factor," and the kids are less likely to lose them. But then again, does that make them more likely to get stolen??

Hmmm...

4. Tasha

Tasha Phenom

Jul 17, 2008

You could hole-punch the postcard for their binder. Do you have a file cabinet that the magnets could go on? One last idea is to hole punch the postcards and keep them on a book ring and hang it up in the class somewhere.

5. peridotylayne

peridotylayne Companion

Jul 17, 2008

lol that's the same debate I'm having in my head.

OH! I could make postcards and keep them until they've mastered all the way to the 12s - (but then that's more work for me :huh:).

Maybe I should do the magnet thing and hope for the best haha

6. peridotylayne

peridotylayne Companion

Jul 17, 2008

LOVE THAT! Thanks! :haha: I'll start decorating right now

7. Matt633

Matt633 Comrade

Jul 18, 2008

I was going to order the magnets and let them put it on their desks (the book compartment) but we just ordered new desks and the book compartment is plastic :confused: looks like I will do the hole puch thingy