Vista Print has BANNERS!

Discussion in 'General Education' started by thomps6, Apr 29, 2009.

1. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

May 1, 2009

I would love to share all my creations but I have forgotten how to post pictures :( :confused: Could someone please remind me

2. loves2teach

loves2teach Enthusiast

May 2, 2009

Well, my school believes in the "flip a card" behavor system (notice I said my school- I do what I am told). Anyway, when a student flips a card, they fill out a behavor slip (I flipped this card because....). I transfer that info in shorthand to my clipboard.

Then, each Monday I send home my behavior folders with graded papers from the previous week. I also have a calendar included where I document the behavior from the previous week. I am planning on starting a website this summer where I include all of my documents.

There is no excuse for any parent to not know a child's behavior issues in my room. It is also a great way for me to communicate with parents.

3. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

May 2, 2009

OMG I love that idea..:)

is it time consuming to document every childs behavior daily?
    I would love to see the documents so good luck on the website!

4. chemteach55

chemteach55 Connoisseur

May 2, 2009

Actually I have been getting the free magazines for years from VistaPrint. They have never charged me a penny for them. When the subscription ends, I do get tons of renewal forms from the magazine which I throw away and re-order it on my next VistaPrint order.

5. loves2teach

loves2teach Enthusiast

May 2, 2009

Honestly, not too bad. I log the behavior at the end of each day (or sometimes at the end of the week). I do behavior folders before I leave each Friday. Some of my parents do not sign it, but I have done my part.

6. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Jun 21, 2009

Here's the banner - again it is awesome :) very thick, high quality color

[​IMG]

Here's the business card and postcard I use
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. INteacher

INteacher Aficionado

Jul 4, 2009

I mailed them home. I did have to get permission from my P to use them and they were okayed (is that spelled right??) I only mailed out 8 this past year with 3 going to the same boy's parents. Of the 5 students I sent the postcards to, 4 parents promptly got in touch with me and nipped the problem in the bud :D

Here's the postcard front and back

[​IMG]

Thankfully, I did send out way more "awesome" postcards :) I sent them because to band students that recieved gold ratings, two students that brought up F's to C's, and several for good citizenship stuff.
    [​IMG]

8. loves2teach

loves2teach Enthusiast

Jul 5, 2009

As I mentioned in the other thread, I have a banner that I have ordered twice that has came printed incorrectly (the right 1/4 is just black). My proof shows that it is correct, I am not sure what the problem is... I have my fingers crossed that they fix it.

9. lou reed

lou reed Companion

Apr 8, 2010

Sorry to bump an old thread, needed some help from people familiar with vistaprint. Can't find the info on their page....

I'm putting together a hard covered photobook and want to add another page. Does anyone know how? I searched to no avail.