Vista Junkies I Need Help!!

Discussion in 'General Education' started by dbelmo, Jul 23, 2008.

1. dbelmo

dbelmo Rookie

Jul 23, 2008

Is there anyway to access something I already ordered for free, to order again for free on a new order without retyping the entire item. (Brochure)

TIA

dbelmo

3. clld2tch

clld2tch Rookie

Jul 23, 2008

How long ago did you order it the first time? I have a username for the site but I know that they save my templates and things that I type in and ask if I want to reorder them. I think it's in "my portfolio." If you don't have a username I'm not sure what they do...hope this helps a little.

4. Mable

Mable Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2008

I too have a "portfolio" that keeps my designed materials.

5. dbelmo

dbelmo Rookie

Jul 23, 2008

I figured it out

I have to click on the link that says free (one of those emails we get) then after you get to creating part open up your account to access the portfolio.

Once you open the portfolio, click on Order of the item you wish to reorder. THis will make it free on a new order and charge you as a reorder.

ANyone know how long the items stay in your portfolio for?

dbelmo

6. Rockguykev

Rockguykev Connoisseur

Jul 23, 2008

I have items from 2003 in my portfolio still.

Also, this is a good time to note that depending on what "code" you are logged your prices will change. If I go on as vistaprint.com/spring then I get a free t-shirt but if I go on vistaprint/springmini then I get a free shirt AND half price custom uploads. Vistaprint.com/tshirt gives me 25% off the whole order. So, try to remember what you log in as (or what email you clicked) if you hope to do it again.