URGENT Please Pray for my Marriage

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by shreddedhearts, Sep 12, 2006.

1. shreddedhearts

shreddedhearts New Member

Sep 12, 2006

Please pray for the renewal of my marriage with my husband.

He fell for a woman he worked with and he says he's not in love with me anymore. I know he doesn't mean that, there are days when I can tell that he loves me. The other woman got a job in another state and recently moved. He says he can't "be in love with two people at the same time".

We recently had a baby and we have a little girl who's about to turn 4.

He's recently told me that he wants a divorce and that he doesn't feel things can be fixed. We haven't even been to counseling so I don't feel that he's even giving our marriage a fair chance.

For months now I have been doing everything I could think of to be the best wife and mother I can be, I've been going the extra mile to try to win my husband's heart back.

I recently confided in his boss, since my husband is in the military and the inappropriate relationship took place with a woman that he worked with. His boss knew we were having problems and pulled me aside one day and told me that if I needed his help, to ask.

I took him up on the offer as a last ditch effort to save our marriage. His boss is going to have a talk with him. I think it's a necessary step as he won't listen to me, he refuses to talk to family (I assume because he knows they'll tell him what he doesn't want to hear, that he's messing up).

The only people he's confiding in are his young and single friends who really couldn't care what happens and the woman that he has feelings for, whom is obviously pushing for our divorce.

If we divorce I will be moving out of the state back home, the military brought us here and I need to have family ties and support if I'm going to stay sane after a divorce with the love of my life.

Please, please pray that he gains wisdom during or before the talk with his boss and sees what he's going to lose. Please pray for the restoration of our love, and especially his love for me.

I know this was long, so thank you so much for taking the time to read and for your prayers.

My husband is Billy, my name is Rachel, for those of you who like to personalize prayer.

3. Pixiewannabe

Pixiewannabe Comrade

Sep 12, 2006

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

4. applecore

applecore Devotee

Sep 12, 2006

My heart goes out to you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers while trying to make the heart wrenching decisions in your life with strength and determination to do what is best for you and your children's future.

5. etcetera83

etcetera83 Cohort

Sep 12, 2006

Rachel - I am praying for you and Billie and that God will strengthen your love for one another and that He will reveal the truth to your husband.

6. MissFrizzle

MissFrizzle Virtuoso

Sep 12, 2006

Rachel- I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

7. teach123

teach123 Cohort

Sep 12, 2006

You are in my prayers.

8. wifemomteach06

wifemomteach06 Companion

Sep 20, 2006

Praying for you! I am wondering how you are doing!!

9. FutureFLTeacher

FutureFLTeacher Companion

Sep 21, 2006

Rachel,
    I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...please let us know how things are going and know that we are all here for you!
    Lots of hugs to you,
    Lyn :) :love: