Upset

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by funshine2381, Nov 29, 2010.

1. funshine2381

funshine2381 Companion

Nov 29, 2010

DSW is having a 25% off sale online with free shipping all day today. I should be happy, but I can't find anything on the website that I like in my size! I try cramming my feet into size 10's because that's what's mostly available when I go shopping (those are even hard to find). My feet always hurt all day because of blisters and rubbing. Size 11's are usually just a tad too big and just look like clown shoes. Most shoe people don't make 10.5. My feet must have grown because I never remember having this problem.I could usually stick my foot in any size 10 or buy any 10 off the internet and not have to worry about it fitting! Is it asking too much to have a comfortable shoe? Sorry....yes, I know...major problem here. lol :help:

3. paperheart

paperheart Groupie

Nov 29, 2010

I completely understand...I dont have the size problem, but I have really high arches and most shoes are uncomfortable. I find a better success from marshalls, ross, and places like that...probably because they didn't fit most "normal" feet well and wound up there. Have you tried those places?

4. DallasTeacher

DallasTeacher Companion

Nov 29, 2010

I have high arches and find Born, Nike running shoes, Timberland hiking, etc. to almost always fit my arch. Also for 10.5 check shoebuy.com. Lots of styles to choose from and you can return at no charge. Also check Nordstroms.