Ugh! Does it ever end?!?!?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by teacherkasey, Dec 26, 2007.

1. teacherkasey

teacherkasey Cohort

Dec 26, 2007

AAAHHHH:eek:! I am delivering newspapers for the local newspaper because I need some sort of income until I get another job. So we have to be at a designated location between 2:30-3:30am to pick up the newspapers that are dropped off by the truck. Well, the truck was running late so all the cars were lined up in the parking lot waiting. I was sitting parallel to a huge trash dumpster. The stupid truck driver tried to squeeze between my car and the dumpster. He almost made it:lol:... If only the front of my car were a foot or 2 shorter. He scraped the front drivers side of my car from around the tire to the front of the car and some nice white scrapes. Now the front looks like a candy cane:lol:. There are a couple chunks of plastic or whatever the part is made from missing from the front. So he gets out of the truck and blames me:eek:! He looks at me and says, "I don't know what to do now." I do... I call the cops, they come and take both of our information, and the one says to me, "Are you serious? Is he really trying to blame you for this?" Yeah, he is. Just another headache to deal with:mad:. Oh well...

3. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Dec 26, 2007

Oh my goodness! That is horrible. So I hope the cops wrote down it was the other guys fault.

4. teacherkasey

teacherkasey Cohort

Dec 26, 2007

I won't be able to get a copy of the police report until Monday so I have no idea. They didn't tell either of us anything and neither of us got tickets. So I don't know yet...