two students from the school I work at

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by sdhudgins, Oct 9, 2005.

1. sdhudgins

sdhudgins Comrade

Oct 9, 2005

Today I got a call from a band mom and one of my majorettes fell off a horse today. They THINK she just dislocated her shoulder, and her arm has been imobilized until AT LEAST Tuesday. If she still can't stand to move it on Tuesday she has to go for an MRI to check for a torn rotator cuff...

while they were in the ER another student came in (ironically enough, my majorette's boyfriend)
    He was run off the road by someone flipped his truck and a tree stopped his truck. He's banged up and stitched up, but OK.

Please keep these two in your prayers they're both great students so to think of them hurting like that just drives me nuts.

3. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Oct 9, 2005

I will keep both of them in my prayers. It must be the time for horse injuries. One of my kids has a broken hip after being kicked by a horse Thursday. (10 years old) He was injured this summer by falling off a bull. That's the kind of thing you see with country kids.

4. kinderkids

kinderkids Virtuoso

Oct 9, 2005

Thank goodness they weren't hurt worse! How scary for them both. I will remember them both in prayers.