Took the COntent Knowledge (0014) Today

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by Mommytoteacher, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Mommytoteacher

Mommytoteacher Rookie

Nov 17, 2007

WOW! It was much harder than I expected. Not in the conventional way.

The questions were more concept questions regarding content we should know and plain old general content. The math was pretty easy and straight forward, but the language arts and social studies were much more complex than I expected.

I don't feel I did well, although I am reviewing some of the questions and realizing I got them right. :(

I almost ran out of time. I finished with only 1 minute to spare!!!! I really didn't tackle the test in the right order; I did the math first. BAD IDEA!!!! :oops:

Anyway, to all that took the test today, I wish everyone the best. December 14th seems like a year away.

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Nov 17, 2007

Sounds promising, Mommytoteacher.

Please find other things for your brain to do between now and Dec. 14. (Think of your worry center as a toddler who needs to be distracted...)

4. Mommytoteacher

Mommytoteacher Rookie

Nov 17, 2007

Thanks TG!

Thankfully, my hubby was prepared for the "post-test me". tee hee. :woot: He's taking me out to dinner and a movie - like a date!:love:

I'm actually looking forward to the distraction of playing with my kids and getting ready for Turkey Day.