Took Library TA Test TodayAnd LTS

Discussion in 'Job Hunting & Interviews' started by teresaglass, Feb 1, 2007.

1. teresaglass

teresaglass Groupie

Feb 1, 2007

Today I took the test for library technician for my favorite district. Practicing on the copy of the library assistant test That I check out from the public library really helped. I only had to go up against 7 other candidates. Another district that I occasinally sub in is going to interview me tomorrow for a partime LTS at a continuation high school. I will be teaching Life Skills and Health for 4 hours a day for 2 months. My husband does not want me to take this position. I am subbing for this teacher tomorrow and they will interview me then. Anyway I will check it out and make my decision. Hope I get something soon. Terry G.

3. munchkin

munchkin Cohort

Feb 1, 2007

Why wouldn't your hubby want you to take the position? Its experience under your belt... and if it stinks, hey, its only for 2 months. Meantime, you can work to show that school and the district that you'd make a great full time employee!!
    Good luck in whatever you decide. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!
    munchkin

4. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Feb 1, 2007

Good luck Terry!

5. teach123

teach123 Cohort

Feb 1, 2007

Best wishes, Terry!

6. MissFrizzle

MissFrizzle Virtuoso

Feb 1, 2007

sounds good Terry... good luck:angel:

7. teresaglass

teresaglass Groupie

Feb 2, 2007

I woke up this morning with an earache and I had to miss the interview!. I have an ear infection. I went to the doctor this morning. Next week if I pass the test I will have an inter view for the Library technician position. I called the other district and they will keep me in mind for more LTS's. thank you everyone for your best wishes. Terry G.

8. munchkin

munchkin Cohort

Feb 2, 2007

awww. So sorry . Hope your ear feels better. I hate those ear infections. I actually have them quite frequently. I will keep my fingers crossed for you for passing the test and getting another LTS position quickly.;)