Time Tracker Timer

Discussion in 'General Education' started by hornetteacher, Aug 11, 2009.

1. hornetteacher

hornetteacher Rookie

Aug 11, 2009

I have a Time Tracker Timer (from Highlights Magazine). It is cool, but I haven't used it in a couple years, and can't figure out how to set it, and can't find the instructions. Does anyone have one of these? If so, can you just tell me how to set the timer?

3. janlee

janlee Devotee

Aug 11, 2009

Try googling Time Tracker Directions. They just might pop up. I know I've lost directions to some items and I've been able to find them this way.

4. CarrieB

CarrieB Companion

Aug 11, 2009

Mine's at school, or I would help. I'l look at it tomorrow. I love mine, but I ALWAYS forget how to set it, its not very intuitive. Just a sugesstion, when you find the diretion, put them on a label and tape it to the time tracker.

5. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Aug 11, 2009

I think the company's website has the instruction manual that you can download and print. That thing doesn't seem to like me though. I had the directions right in front of me and still couldn't figure it out LOL

6. holliday

holliday Comrade

Aug 12, 2009

Yeah, I bought one of those a couple of years ago, and never really used it. The darn thing is hard to figure out!

7. Mrs.DLC

Mrs.DLC Comrade

Aug 12, 2009

Can't figure it out!

I am glad it isn't just me!! I have a brand new one and have tried several times to work it. I also have another one in the room, neither one will work. I have gone through the manual several times!!(They were in the room when I came.) I like timers, especially the visual and auditory, but this is NOT user-friendly!!(at least for this user! :) )

8. skh

skh New Member

Oct 16, 2009

Instructions for Time Tracker

I got a Time Tracker from Highlights last winter. The manufacturer is Learning Resources and if you Google: "learning resources inc time tracker", the PDF of the instructions will pop up. I don't know if the instructions are helpful, but I just took our Time Tracker out to set it and don't have the original instructions. Good Luck.

9. hornetteacher

hornetteacher Rookie

Oct 17, 2009

Thank you, skh! Very helpful. I had searched the internet, but this time, by copying and pasting your suggested search into Google I got it! Now, I am ready to use my timer on Monday. Thanks again!