Thirty-One Bags?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TeacherGrl7, May 17, 2012.

1. TeacherGrl7

TeacherGrl7 Devotee

May 17, 2012

A co-worker is having a Thirty-One party, and while I probably don't need any new tote bags or any anything really :whistle: I'm looking for something to order! Does anyone have anything from this company that they love?? What do you use it for? I have all the bags I need for travel....anything you use for storage in the house? Anything else at all?

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

3. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

May 17, 2012

I have a lunch tote...it's nothing insanely remarkable but it's pretty. :)

4. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Virtuoso

May 17, 2012

I really like my thermal lunch tote. I eat both breakfast and lunch at work, and it's big enough to hold both meals and drinks.

I recently bought the organizing utility tote. I like the outside pockets, but I though the inside was too big and things seemed lost in there. I bought a hanging file box for it, and it keeps the sides stable and things more organized. This summer I'm planning on using it for a summer tote.

5. giraffe326

giraffe326 Virtuoso

May 17, 2012

I have about 15 or so 31 products. I LOVE my large utility tote most of all. I also daily use the storage tote and the organizing utility tote. The market thermal is also really great!

I just had a party in March and I am mad- I love the new Minty Chip print!

6. AZMrs.S

AZMrs.S Cohort

May 17, 2012

My sister in law sells 31, so needless to say I have a lot :) I use the organizing utility tote as my teacher bag, and I have a lunch tote. I ave the Cindy tote and it is by far my favorite. I use it as a purse. For organizing I like the square and all in one totes :)

7. scmom

scmom Enthusiast

May 19, 2012

Anyone know how I can buy one without going to a party or knowing a representative?

8. teacherintexas

teacherintexas Maven

May 19, 2012

I have the thermal market bag that keep in the trunk for grocery store runs. I have also used it when going on vacation to keep water and snacks. It has held up well. I bought my mom one for Christmas and she loves it.

9. teacherintexas

teacherintexas Maven

May 19, 2012

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

Click on fond a consultant. You can place an order through one and they can mail the bag to you do you don't have to attend a party.

10. silverspoon65

silverspoon65 Enthusiast

May 19, 2012

I bought 2 bags for a breast cancer fundraiser and then I ended up winning two more in a gift basket auction. I have the market thermal tote and it's great to keep in the car for when I grab something at the market. I won the mini organizer which I use to take to my card and scrapbooking classes. I bought time Timeless wallet with the wristlet strap and I LOVE it. And then there was another small tote bag that I use for lunch. Everything is really good quality. If you want something to try, I would recommend any of these products.

11. Sheila

Sheila Comrade

May 19, 2012

I enjoy the skirt purse. The outside fabric of the purse can change. It gives you the ability to have many 'new' purses.

12. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

May 19, 2012

I just bought a skirt purse too. I enjoy it. I wish it was a bit bigger but I think my things settle into the bag better than they did my other bag so overall I'm happy with it. Changing the outside is just plain fun.

13. Missy

Missy Aficionado

May 20, 2012

I have one of their tote bags. It is good quality but I think their items are overpriced.

14. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

May 20, 2012

Missy, I agree... I would like more pieces but once you add $8 for the customization and then shipping and taxes...it just gets higher than I value the bags to be worth.

15. PCdiva

PCdiva Connoisseur

May 20, 2012

I love the weekender tote I just got it with the butterfly print. Definitely more than I would normally spend on a bag.

Last year I found that in December they do a clearance of the old patterns at www.yourpartinggifts.com I got a bunch of gifts that way.

16. nklauste

nklauste Comrade

May 22, 2012

I started selling Thirty-One in January, so needless to say I have more than half the items in the catalog. My daily use items are either the thermal tote or the cinch-it up thermal, the timeless wallet, the skirt purse, and the organizing utility tote. I also really like the retro metro tote and the casual cargo purse.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. You can also view the catalog at my website www.mythirtyone.com/njk

17. DrivingPigeon

DrivingPigeon Phenom

May 22, 2012

I love my lunch tote, too! I love that it has my name on it. Everyone knows it's mine.

18. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

May 23, 2012

I won the lunch tote. The purse I got because they had a sale that if you bought $31 worth of items, the rest was 50% off. They got me at the right time. They had a sale at the previous party I went to but it wasn't enough for me to consider the high price of the purses.

19. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 30, 2012

Never heard of them.