The Spooky Song???

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by meteach2, Nov 25, 2008.

1. meteach2

meteach2 New Member

Nov 25, 2008

I have read a bunch of different posts about how to find "The Spooky Song" and nothing appears current. Does anyone know how I could get their hands on a copy of the song on cassette or CD or a downloadable version?
    I have a copy of the lyrics ("Going for a walk to a place that's dark and spooky...") but with the music is so much better!
    My daughter ruined the one very old copy on cassette that the teacher had in her preschool class and knowing what a class favorite it was - I would like to be able to replace it for her. I am having no luck so any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

3. Teacheskidz

Teacheskidz Rookie

Nov 25, 2008

I have it on my itunes. Do you know how I could send it to you?

4. meteach2

meteach2 New Member

Nov 25, 2008

That is great. Did you actually find it on itunes? Or did you load it on from your own music? I'm not really sure how I might get it from you directly - I don't want it to be a pain for you...I think there are sites where it is free to store your music, and you might download it to that and I could upload it. But that seems like a pain and more complicated than it should be. I appreciate your help and I think I could always send you a disc and a prepaid envelope to mail it back to me in? If you wouldn't mind burning it and mailing it back? Let me know if you think any of these would work. Thanks again!!!

5. Teacheskidz

Teacheskidz Rookie

Nov 25, 2008

I will try to play around with it to see if I can get it in an email. No, I didn't download it. I got it off a teacher's cd. If it doesn't work I would be happy to burn it for you and mail it back.

6. mrgrinch09

mrgrinch09 Comrade

Nov 25, 2008

What's the Name of the Song? What CD does it appear on? Who is the artist?

7. Xtine

Xtine Companion

Nov 26, 2008

It can be purchased here. It is 20% off and on the Holiday Songs CD for $16.50 before discount.

8. meteach2

meteach2 New Member

Nov 26, 2008

Thank you so much to all of you! I ordered the Holiday songs CD, so hopefully it is the right version for her teacher. If it doesn't work out, I will be in touch Teacheskidz - thanks for your offer to share it! Happy Holidays all!