The best laied plans....

Discussion in 'Special Education' started by Zelda~*, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Zelda~*

Zelda~* Devotee

Aug 13, 2010

The best laid plans....

I'm stressing a little.

I have, in my classroom, two awesome paras. The three of us work great together, everyone gets along, works well with our kiddos--it's wonderful.

I just found out to start the school year out---I might be losing one to be replaced with someone else whose own job might be cut due to a lack of students--and since they have more seniority, they'd be put in my room. :unsure:

To make matters worse, I'm going to be starting the actual school year with just one para---after I went to great lengths to iron out scheduling last year to have all my students in out classes at grade level during the same block (at the encouraging of my supervisor)--so we could continue to function as a classroom when they came back. (By that I mean, whole group lessons, etc.)

The admins won't tell me anything, they won't tell my para anything, it is all still "wait" and school starts Weds. :dizzy:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  3. mom2mikey

mom2mikey Cohort

Aug 13, 2010

Oh yikes! I don't function well with things that up in the air. So sorry to hear this is happening to you.