Test Prep Course in Bay Area

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by LoveTeachinKids, Feb 27, 2006.

1. LoveTeachinKids

LoveTeachinKids New Member

Feb 27, 2006

Hey Everyone,

So, I've been looking into CSET-MS test prep courses in the Bay Area, and was wondering if anyone has had good experiences, or knows of any programs in this area. I saw Hayward has a program for $110 (18 hour program). National University also has one, but the dates I saw have passed already. Has anyone had good experiences or know of any classes? How do you know if a is good/helpful? How do you find them? I've been studying the Cliffs CSET book for now. :)

Thanks!!
    LTK

3. Cali2006

Cali2006 Rookie

Feb 27, 2006

Hi LoveTeachinKids, I have not tried any of the CSET prep courses myself, but I have heard that the Hayward program is a decent one. You may want to sign up as soon as possible if the classes begin soon (due to space limitations).

4. sfteach

sfteach Rookie

Mar 3, 2006

Bay Area Prep Course

I am taking one now through SF State. It is three 7-hour Saturdays right before the test. I believe it is $345. They give you the Cliff's study guide as well.

5. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Mar 4, 2006

National has an online class as well, though not before the March test date.

Night owl likes this.
  6. Teacherpam

Teacherpam Rookie

Mar 5, 2006

I am looking for one also. I did take the class with the Alameda County office of Education. It was very good. The other teacher that took it with me passed. I was sick during that time and missed everything my one point. I have not had time to go to another once since and really do not have any money right now. I am subbing daily Good luck.
    Teacher Pam