Test Maker

Discussion in 'General Education' started by TampaTeacher, Feb 2, 2008.

1. TampaTeacher

TampaTeacher Comrade

Feb 2, 2008

I need to make a reading comprehension quiz based on the book "The Seven Wonders of Sassafras Springs." I'm sure quiz making has come up before in this forum - I think I've seen it here. So I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. When I put the words "quiz maker" or "test maker" in the search field, it says there are no results found.

Can anybody suggest a good (free) test generator that I can find online? Or maybe some advice if I'm doing something wrong in my search.

Thanks a lot! :)

3. lmjcatz

lmjcatz Rookie

Feb 3, 2008

I have used easytestmaker.com on several occasions. It is free for regular use; however, for a fee you can also make alternate versions of the same test and so forth. I like not having to deal with formatting and things that can become problematic when using just a word processing program. You can make your quiz/test multiple choice, short answer, matching, etc. or use a combination.

4. TampaTeacher

TampaTeacher Comrade

Feb 5, 2008

Thanks! I tried it, and was really happy with it.

5. bandnerdtx

bandnerdtx Aficionado

Feb 5, 2008

I also really love Quia. You have to subscribe to it, but there are so many great activities you can do with it. My kids look forward to doing a lot of the review activities.