Terrible Student Teaching Experience

Discussion in 'Special Subjects' started by Victorious79630, Feb 4, 2020.

?

What to do ?

Poll closed Feb 11, 2020.
  1. Have You experiences this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No never have !

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Victorious79630

Victorious79630 New Member

Feb 4, 2020

Hello,

I just completed student teaching. I pretty much went through hell. I had a paid internship and had a master teacher that gave me such a hard time since day one. I worked very hard and I know it was not me with the problem. I think she was racist. I kept reflecting on it every week and not even my university or university supervisor did anything to help me. I was very sick vomiting throughout student teaching and no matter what I would do it was never good enough for my CT. I was issued my credential and I still had to finish off student teaching because of my schools program. The last day I met with my master teacher to finalize grades she raised her voice at me and told me to do additional work that what I was no responsible for doing. I did my part but at this point I had to leave and tell her I was not doing this. She called my university to complain and I tried explaining to the university what had happened. They knew all along what I had gone through and I was never pulled out of this assignment. Now she complained about me and I have my university contacting me. My credential has been issued but it’s my reputation on the line. Would I get my credential revokes over this or is this the end of it? Please help ! I have been so overwhelmed because of what I was put through. I have a full time position as a teacher and I love my job. But In this field everyone knows everything and everyone.

3. qeichmann

qeichmann Rookie

Oct 26, 2020

4. CaliforniaRPCV

CaliforniaRPCV Comrade

Oct 26, 2020

Then they know her. Is it likely she is the same with others as she is with you?