technology applications ec-12 (142)

Discussion in 'Other Tests' started by Teachling, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Apr 7, 2015

I'm looking for a testing guide for this exam besides the minimum offered by texes. I found a website where I would be able to use but this particular test materials is not available yet. Any sources out there that may help me with this test for certification? I appreciate any sources you can share.

3. Feb 22, 2016

Did you ever find a helpful review? Certify teacher doesn't have the materials available for this test. I'm wondering if they are re doing the test to update it.

4. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Feb 22, 2016

Welcome to A to Z, Natasha. Some people find that, even when lots of materials exist for a test, they learn more by constructing their own study guide.

Start with the free guide to the test on the official Web site: plunder it for terminology to look up online. Add to that, since this is pretty clearly not a Praxis test, your state's content standards for this licensure area: that's another source of useful terminology, and the state Dept. of Education Web site may well have more help than just the content standards. Search for organizations of teachers of technology application at the local, county (if applicable), and state levels; I think "technology applications" might be subsumed under "career and technology education", so look for that as well. Search for organizations of career & technology education teachers at the national level Search the Web for lesson plans: start with "lesson plans ___ technology applications", where the blank is filled by your state's name, then later substitute some of the more specific concepts that get unearthed when you pillage test materials or the state content standards.

There's a start.

5. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Mar 15, 2016

yes, I purchased two but found this particular one most useful. It was very easy to study & then do the questions. As I did the questions and realized I needed more info, I would research the web and found what I needed. The format is easy to follow and there are lots of questions for review.

TeXes Technology Applications in 30 days.

6. TechBarbie

TechBarbie Guest

Apr 12, 2016

I am searching for a copy! Where did you find it?

7. Jarne

Jarne New Member

Jun 13, 2016

I can't find TeXes Technology Applications in 30 days book. Whenever I click on the link it says the book has been deleted. Help please..

8. Jarne

Jarne New Member

Jun 13, 2016

I can't find TeXes Technology Applications in 30 days book. Whenever I click on the link it says the book has been deleted. Help please..

9. Jarne

Jarne New Member

Jun 13, 2016

If anyone knows where I can find a study for the EC-12 Technology Application test, please let me know.. Thanks in advance.

10. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Jun 15, 2016

Wow, I confirmed that it was deleted. It was reference in this web site: http://www.texasteachers.org/study/Other/test142/. That is where I first learned of it. It was a very good book that helped me with studying. I wonder why it was deleted...

11. JBecka

JBecka Guest

Aug 21, 2016

The workbook is being revised, but still available (free). Google: TEXES Technology Applications in 30 Days