Teaching in Sharjah

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Saba Khan, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Saba Khan

Saba Khan New Member

Nov 19, 2019

Hello, I'm calling anyone living in Sharjah, anyone who knows anything about Sharjah and any teachers in Sharjah!!
    I'm interested in a teaching position at Victoria English School and was wondering if you had any information to share? Anything about life in Sharjah? Schools in Sharjah? What is the accommodation they provide? I'm from the USA, so what differences in lifestyles to expect? or any teaching job vacancy available in Sharjah?
    Thanks in advance!

Adeel Mannan likes this.
  3. Noor Khan

Noor Khan New Member

Nov 19, 2019

Teaching positions in the Sharjah can be competitive, and as such, require their teachers to be highly qualified and experienced. Most jobs in the UAE will require teachers to have a Bachelor's degree, a teaching license and a year or two of full-time teaching experience.

4. Adeel Mannan

Adeel Mannan New Member

Nov 26, 2019

If you are planning to do teaching job in Sharjah, then it’s a very smart decision in my opinion. Some of the many benefits include a tax-free salary, moreover the additional benefits include that it is assured that teachers are comfortable and taken care of during the feverish experience of moving to totally new country.

Moreover, the round-trip flights are provided, for the applicant, and for spouse and up to three dependents. Finding an accommodation which is the biggest trouble when you move to a new place is ultimately solved as you are provided free of charge housing in UAE. You can have a look at www.247careersforfreshers.com for finding the best vacancies for teaching in all the major cities of UAE specially in Sharjah. And I recommend you to apply at GEMS school in Sharjah rather than Victoria English School.