teacherfilebox.com

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by jaszmyn, Sep 2, 2008.

1. jaszmyn

jaszmyn Comrade

Sep 2, 2008

I was wondering about Evan Moore's teacherfilebox.com. I was thinking about joining but wanted to know if the membership was worht it. It is like 20 bucks a month. I was wondering if it offers that many benifits. Please let me know if you subscribe to this service. I already use many of the resources from Evan More. I was just curious.... Thanks

3. Pencil Monkey

Pencil Monkey Devotee

Sep 2, 2008

i've never heard of it, but I do subscribe to edhelper.com and have found that to be pretty useful.

4. jaszmyn

jaszmyn Comrade

Sep 2, 2008

Oh! correction its only 9.99 a month. But you have to sign up for a yearly subscription

5. dumbdiety

dumbdiety Comrade

Sep 2, 2008

I absolutely LOVE teacherfilebox.com! I signed up last year (monthly though...did they change that?) and it's a lifesaver! TONS of useful ideas and information, and for those 'oh %*@# what do I do now!' moments all sorts of great activities that can just be printed off and used. GREAT for sub work!

6. missred4190

missred4190 Comrade

Sep 2, 2008

I love my subscription too. It is so much cheaper than buying the books...and there are so many Evan Moor books I love! (esp the Take It To Your Seat books). I personally love it and use it all of the time.

7. jaszmyn

jaszmyn Comrade

Sep 2, 2008

I might give it a try. Can you give any tips for searching for activities? Thanks. Yeah you can join monthly. sorry