Target Dollar Bins

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by MissKinderK, Jul 29, 2010.

1. MissKinderK

MissKinderK Rookie

Jul 29, 2010

Hi All :) I have found LOTS of great stuff in the Target dollar bins. :D So far I have bought:

reward pencils
    stickers
    lined dry erase boards
    supply bins
    magnetic letters
    magnetic numbers
    pointers (rubber crayon, star, or apple on the end)
    a few books
    name tags
    dice

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up - I check it probably every other day, they JUST put the magnetic letters and numbers out today. I am sure they will go fast. Happy shopping! ;)

3. halpey1

halpey1 Groupie

Jul 29, 2010

4. passionateacher

passionateacher Comrade

Jul 29, 2010

Oh Halpey, I just read your blog and I must say (sarcastically), "Gee :thanks:!" Because now I've come to the conclusion that I really DO need those foam dice! Yesterday I picked them up and thought, "Don't need those, my school provides blocks for math." Well now that I've been inspired to think outside the box and see that they're really for Word Wall center activities---like roll the dice and make a sentence with the word...rainbow write the word...clap the syllables of the word---I need those dice!

You're feeding my habit!:p

5. halpey1

halpey1 Groupie

Jul 29, 2010

Glad to know I could help. :D By the way, I don't work for Target or the foam dice company.

6. MorahMe

MorahMe Habitué

Jul 29, 2010

Seems every Target it different...I picked up the magnetic letters and numbers weeks ago, but haven't seen dice or pointers yet. I guess I'll have to head back out there then!

7. SwOcean Gal

SwOcean Gal Devotee

Jul 29, 2010

Everyone is talking about table top pocket charts- mine totally does not have those!

I did pick up some dramatic play vests- construction worker, police, fire, and army as well as some dramatic play tools from dr, police, construction, and pirate. Those might be cool although some of the tools I have to take out- like the pirate has a sword and the police officer has a club. I got home and opened the packages and was disappointed, so not worth a dollar. Very cheap- I do not think it will last a year or even a week. blah.