Talent Show

Discussion in 'First Grade' started by TeachFirst123, Apr 29, 2010.

1. TeachFirst123

TeachFirst123 Rookie

Apr 29, 2010

I posted this in the General Elementary forum as well.
    :help:I teach 1st grade and we are having a school talent show in a couple of weeks. I am wanting to enter my entire class into the talent show, but I'm having trouble coming up with an idea? We could do a Reader's Theater, but I'm trying to think of something a little more entertaining for the audience. Any ideas would be really helpful!! Thanks:thanks:

3. always_learning

always_learning Rookie

Apr 29, 2010

Do you have a certain theme? The whole class acts in our school usually perform a simple dance. One 2nd grade class this year danced to Thriller complete with "torn" clothing and makeup. Another class did a cute version of farmer and the dell with simple costumes.

4. TeachFirst123

TeachFirst123 Rookie

Apr 30, 2010

We don't have a theme. Our school hasn't had a talent show in years and never during the school day where we can include our whole class. I really like the farmer in the dell idea. That would be cute!

5. vsimpkins

vsimpkins Comrade

May 8, 2010

I had a class in a talent show and they sang Rock around the clock. I had a mom make poodle skirts and the boys wore white t-shirts, jeans and greased hair. They danced with partners. Lots' of fun