Survey for an AI-enabled software too to help teachers to mark/grade

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Kitesense, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Kitesense

Kitesense New Member

Nov 19, 2020

Hi, I am setting up a company to develop an AI-enabled software tool to help teachers mark/grade papers. As part of our market research, we are looking for teachers to assist us with completing the survey. It would be super helpful if you could ask your fellow teachers to join in on completing this survey too. If he/she can ask his/her other fellow teachers to also participate in the survey, it will very much be appreciated. No pressure, it's all voluntary.
    The survey form is attached to this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...YxpvLnN_VeNvvzUzUM7GlO2w/viewform?usp=sf_link
    Thank you very much!

3. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Nov 20, 2020

I would probably not be interested in such a product. I might play around with a free version of something like this just to see how it scored student work, but I am certain I would never pay for it. I prefer to grade student work myself when it comes to papers, projects, and anything other than multiple-choice type stuff (which Google will grade for me). I like to see for myself where students are making errors, because it helps me adjust my instruction around their needs. Having a list of final scores doesn't always give me that kind of information.

MrsC likes this.