I had a second interview on Thursday June 21st. The principal told me that day to call on Friday to find out about job, which I did and principal told me teacher committee were impressed and wanted to send me on to meet superintendent. Principal said they had to wait on some stuff, they couldn't do anything at the time. But, said they were going to take paperwork with them in July when they go on vacation. I'm wondering if I should email principal to see if i can find out anything or if I should wait and see what happens? When do you think principal would call about superintendent meeting? Is that like an interview or is it more informal? I've been going crazy the last couple weeks worrying about whether I will get this job. If this job falls through, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I haven't had any job interviews since interviewing for this one. Getting very anxious just waiting around for phone to ring. Any advice???